[Castle Fight Tournament] CastleFight.org vs WarCraft3.eu

europe.warcraft3.eu network's weekly & daily tourneys.how to register ,how to take part in...

[Castle Fight Tournament] CastleFight.org vs WarCraft3.eu

Postby Champ » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:58 pm

We suggest you to arrange a joint championship. CastleFight.org VS WarCraft3.eu
We can recommend the following rules and regulations:
You make a qualifying tournament at which selects 4 of the best teams.
We make qualifying tournament and also determine 4 of the best teams.
Then we arrange a joint championship of the 8 teams with double elimination system.

Map of the championship: CastleFight EU 1.24
Mode:-ca-ban2-fow-rr3-skip
Team: Each team include 2 players.
Playing on hostbote Pi1is (or something).

The winning team can get a gift. If you agree, then we will fund half of the gift.

Selection and discussion of the rules CastleFight.org
Selection and discussion of the rules @ WarCraft3.eu
Champ

Re: [Castle Fight Tournament] CastleFight.org vs WarCraft3.e

Postby Sunus » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:53 pm

I am very pleased that you are interested to make a tournament.
Only one problem, I can't make it up the best teams, as our players have jobs,life and etc.. So usually players are choosing in wich team they going to play or with who are available and will be available at the tournament date.
I would like to offer a simple solution, you can register all your teams wich is available at the desired date.( date should be not earlier than approx. 3 weeks, as we need time to make announcement and gather the players for tourney )
Most of the players are agreed to play at sunday evenings.

The modes you offer to play are okey if you play usual game, but then we play tournament, modes are little different. Why? You must agree that warcraft3 is very old game, and not updated anymore.It means there is no protection against various hacks. So that's why we should use -nfow instead of fow. Other thing - play 3 round games are very bad idea, becouse the tournament will not finish the same day.I recommend one round per game, and only final game can be 2 rounds.I would like to suggest to play draft rounds, but if you insist on random rounds, we can play random ( this is also called as lucky mode, because if 2 games in the row you get weak races you might lose the tourney )

Our winners are awarded with V.I.P. privileges(admin) on p1l1s hosting bot till next tournament or for one month. So it's up to you if you decide to add something else on top as a gift.
Sunus
Map Developer

Postby Champ » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:24 pm

Sunus wrote:I am very pleased that you are interested to make a tournament.
Only one problem, I can't make it up the best teams, as our players have jobs,life and etc.. So usually players are choosing in wich team they going to play or with who are available and will be available at the tournament date.
I would like to offer a simple solution, you can register all your teams wich is available at the desired date.( date should be not earlier than approx. 3 weeks, as we need time to make announcement and gather the players for tourney )
Most of the players are agreed to play at sunday evenings.

The modes you offer to play are okey if you play usual game, but then we play tournament, modes are little different. Why? You must agree that warcraft3 is very old game, and not updated anymore.It means there is no protection against various hacks. So that's why we should use -nfow instead of fow. Other thing - play 3 round games are very bad idea, becouse the tournament will not finish the same day.I recommend one round per game, and only final game can be 2 rounds.I would like to suggest to play draft rounds, but if you insist on random rounds, we can play random ( this is also called as lucky mode, because if 2 games in the row you get weak races you might lose the tourney )

Our winners are awarded with V.I.P. privileges(admin) on p1l1s hosting bot till next tournament or for one month. So it's up to you if you decide to add something else on top as a gift.

We have a lot of practice of the Castlefight championships, that's why we suggest this mod.
Do not be afraid of -fow or-fow200. You can always watch replays, and check game. About 3 rounds. Luck will have too much influence on game. For optimal performance need at least 3 rounds.
Also, we believe that the 1.21a map is more balanced.
You can answer in this topic or at our portal www.CastleFight.org
Champ

Postby Sunus » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:19 pm

I will post further info about tournament here, please don't ask why.
If we agree to play -ca-ban2-fow-rr2-skip, we just need to decide a tourney date, as I mentioned May 12 or 19 .
Sunus
Map Developer

Postby hitmanas8 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:19 pm

Champ wrote:Luck will have too much influence on game

Champ wrote:Mode:-rr3

Pick one
hitmanas8

Postby DieWurstfee » Fri May 03, 2013 5:20 pm

is this the tournament that u can find on the warcraft3.eu? so mate and i wanna join this but we cant registry... we answer the questions and than... is a notice we must read the instructions first... but there is no checkbox. can u guys help?
DieWurstfee

Postby Sunus » Fri May 03, 2013 5:59 pm

You have to answer the questions in Questionnaire, but at the moment no tournaments are held.
Sunus
Map Developer

Postby DieWurstfee » Fri May 03, 2013 6:27 pm

aaaah thx man... it was for april... thought it was for may... we've answered the questions and nothing it didnt worked... so caus it WAS a tournament XD

is there a new tournament in planing?
DieWurstfee

Postby gilroy » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:38 am

Hy GuyesI can't make it up the best teams, as our players have jobs,life and etc.. So usually players are choosing in wich team they going to play or with who are available and will be available at the tournament date. that's why we suggest this mod.
gilroy

Return to Tournaments